The Feldenkrais® Method in Louisville, Colorado
Feldenkrais® Practitioners can help with:
- Chronic pain and discomfort (neck, knee, back, hip, elbow, foot, hand, wrist...)
- Emotional issues – anxiety, depression, grief
- TMJ, tendonitis, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), arthritis
- Neurological conditions/deficits – MS, stroke, Parkinson's, Cerebral Palsy
- Nerve-based pain – sciatica, neuropathy
- Learning disabilities or delays
- Age-related concerns – mobility, balance, posture, changing positions (eg., getting up from the floor)
- Overall well-being – moving with pleasure and ease, reducing stress, fatigue, insomnia
Who visits a Feldenkrais® Practitioner?
- Those in pain or discomfort
- People with neurological disorders or learning disabilities
- Seniors and anyone wishing to move more easily and more safely
- Dancers, yogis/yoginis, performance artists, actors, actresses
- Rock climbers, horseback riders, dog agility handlers
- Martial artists, creatives, artists
- Singers, musicians
- Bodyworkers and other mainstream and alternative therapists
- Office Workers, stay-at-home Moms
- Athletes who wish to avoid injury and/or improve performance
- Dogs, cats, horses (Feldenkrais also benefits our animal friends!)
Click for more information about classes or private lessons, to submit a question or to return to the About page.
Photo Credit: Lee Susan Sinclair, Copyright 2015 • Servicemarks of The Feldenkrais Guild of North America: Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, Functional Integration®, Awareness Through Movement®, ATM®, FI℠,GCFPCM.